The ‘NewTek Infrastructure Products’ exam designed for the base level knowledge of NewTek's Connect and Sparks products, along with the workflows in with they operate. The questions were developed by the NewTekU team to make sure you possess this knowledge.
A result with a grade of 80% or higher will pass this exam.
The test will be 50 questions from a randomly chosen pool of questions. You have 3 attempts to pass. There is a 3 hour time limit to complete this exam. The exam does have to be completed in one session, if you leave the exam it will be closed and you will need to restart a new exam.
When you enroll, you will have 180 days to complete this exam.
The exam is a multiple-choice online exam that requires knowledge in the following areas.
- NewTek Connect Product Line
- NewTek Spark Product Line
- SMPTE 2110
- Baseband video formats like SDI/HDMI
- Streaming IP formats (SRT)
- Audio IP (Dante/AES67)
To pass this exam, you should have participated the ‘NewTek Infrastructure Products’ class, either online or with one of the instructor lead classes held in San Antonio.
- NDI and Performance Media Networking Class
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate NewTek Training Diploma
NewTek University Policies (Terms and Conditions)
All content in NewTek University is the exclusive and confidential property of NewTek and is protected by NewTek property rights. It may not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, or distributed in any way without the express authorization of NewTek. Penalties for violating the policy can include a lifetime ban from NewTek University, all future exams, and the nullification of all previous certifications.
Certification Program Policies
All content within the certification exams is the exclusive and confidential property of NewTek and is protected by NewTek property rights. It may not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, or distributed in any way without the express authorization of NewTek. Penalties for violating the policy can include a lifetime ban on all future exams and the nullification of all previous certifications.
Candidates must take no action to compromise the integrity or confidentiality of any NewTek certification exam or certification program. Prohibited actions include, but are not limited to any of the following:
- Selling, distributing, giving away or obtaining from any source other than NewTek the exam materials, questions or answers.
- Distributing actual exam content via web postings, discussion groups, chat rooms, study guides, etc.
- Use of falsified or altered Certificates, Score Reports, or other documents or electronic media used to misrepresent the Certification status of a candidate.
- Giving or receiving assistance of any kind from anyone for any examination.
Please report suspicious activity to the NewTek University team at email@example.com. If NewTek determines that any misconduct has occurred, NewTek reserves the right to determine if an award will be granted. Penalties for violating any policy can include up to and including a lifetime ban on all future exams and the nullification of all previous certifications.
Other NewTek Certification Policies
Appropriate security of exam content is an essential aspect for upholding a reputable certification program. There are standard best practices for maintaining a quality certification exam, including the protection of all exam content. If a candidate fails an exam, the candidate must re-register to the same exam again.
- NewTek strongly recommends attending training courses and having at least 6 to 12 months on-the-job experience with NewTek product(s), review of product documentation and study prior to taking the exam(s). Note that attending a training course does not guarantee passage of a certification exam.
- To obtain Certification in any of the applicable NewTek Certification Programs, you must successfully comply with the initial Certification requirements for that designation.
- NewTek may change the Certification requirements and the NewTek Certification Program at any time.
- Candidates must adhere to NewTek Certification Program's logo usage guidelines.
- You shall not copy, modify or alter the certificates provided to you.
- NewTek retains all right, title and interest in the NewTek Certification Program and related exams and results.
Certified Pro Exam Feedback & Complaint Policies
- Our evaluation Team of NewTek experts assess and discuss each exam delivered to NewTek.
- The final decision will be either Certified with a passing grade of 80% or higher, or a Not Certified, along with a detailed description of the candidate’s performance and production.
- Candidate exam response time is subject to being measured and recorded. NewTek reserves the right to validate certification exam results and timing to complete an exam.
- When a certification is passed, a diploma is available for download. When all of the requirements are met for a certification, documentation will be emailed within six weeks.
Please note: Receipt of diploma can sometimes take longer during holidays.
Disclaimers of Warranties
The content NewTek University is provided 'as-is'. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, we disclaim any warranty that the content will meet your requirements or will be constantly available and reliable, uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; the results obtained from the use of the content will be effective, accurate, or reliable; or any errors or defects in the content will be corrected. You may use and access the content at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the use of and access to the content.
The content on NewTek University, including training videos and webinar sessions, is for your personal use only. Purchases of online courses in the NewTek University store are non-refundable and non-cancellable.
Attendee cancellation policy for live training sessions
You may cancel live training sessions such as webinars for a refund no fewer than ten (10) days prior to the scheduled date of the first live training session.
NewTek cancellation policy for live training sessions
NewTek reserves the right to cancel live training sessions at its discretion. In the event NewTek that cancels a live training session, NewTek will offer to enroll you in the next available training session at no cost. If for any reason, you cannot participate in the next available training session, NewTek will offer you to receive a refund.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the above mentioned and/or if you have any complaints and/or positive feedback concerning the exam evaluation and summary report, please contact us within 30 days after you’ve received your exam notice of status and evaluation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your cart is empty