Live Story Creator is a powerful tool for producing scripted shows on a TriCaster. Learn how to setup a teleprompter that talent can control from different devices. Trigger actions as the script plays to display titles, switch inputs, playback clips and more, with simple commands entered directly into Microsoft Word.
Some TriCaster models require Premium Access to have access to the Live Story Creator toolset.
Class Topics Include:
- External Control
- Using Comments
- Using Headers
This class uses Microsoft Word for script writing, but other tools that create .docx files can be used.
When you enroll in this course, you will have access for 180 days.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate NewTek Training Diploma
NewTek University Policies (Terms and Conditions)
All content in NewTek University is the exclusive and confidential property of NewTek and is protected by NewTek property rights. It may not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, or distributed in any way without the express authorization of NewTek. Penalties for violating the policy can include a lifetime ban from NewTek University, all future exams, and the nullification of all previous certifications.
Certification Program Policies
All content within the certification exams is the exclusive and confidential property of NewTek and is protected by NewTek property rights. It may not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, or distributed in any way without the express authorization of NewTek. Penalties for violating the policy can include a lifetime ban on all future exams and the nullification of all previous certifications.
Candidates must take no action to compromise the integrity or confidentiality of any NewTek certification exam or certification program. Prohibited actions include, but are not limited to any of the following:
- Selling, distributing, giving away or obtaining from any source other than NewTek the exam materials, questions or answers.
- Distributing actual exam content via web postings, discussion groups, chat rooms, study guides, etc.
- Use of falsified or altered Certificates, Score Reports, or other documents or electronic media used to misrepresent the Certification status of a candidate.
- Giving or receiving assistance of any kind from anyone for any examination.
Please report suspicious activity to the NewTek University team at email@example.com. If NewTek determines that any misconduct has occurred, NewTek reserves the right to determine if an award will be granted. Penalties for violating any policy can include up to and including a lifetime ban on all future exams and the nullification of all previous certifications.
Other NewTek Certification Policies
Appropriate security of exam content is an essential aspect for upholding a reputable certification program. There are standard best practices for maintaining a quality certification exam, including the protection of all exam content. If a candidate fails an exam, the candidate must re-register to the same exam again.
- NewTek strongly recommends attending training courses and having at least 6 to 12 months on-the-job experience with NewTek product(s), review of product documentation and study prior to taking the exam(s). Note that attending a training course does not guarantee passage of a certification exam.
- To obtain Certification in any of the applicable NewTek Certification Programs, you must successfully comply with the initial Certification requirements for that designation.
- NewTek may change the Certification requirements and the NewTek Certification Program at any time.
- Candidates must adhere to NewTek Certification Program's logo usage guidelines.
- You shall not copy, modify or alter the certificates provided to you.
- NewTek retains all right, title and interest in the NewTek Certification Program and related exams and results.
Certified Pro Exam Feedback & Complaint Policies
- Our evaluation Team of NewTek experts assess and discuss each exam delivered to NewTek.
- The final decision will be either Certified with a passing grade of 80% or higher, or a Not Certified, along with a detailed description of the candidate’s performance and production.
- Candidate exam response time is subject to being measured and recorded. NewTek reserves the right to validate certification exam results and timing to complete an exam.
- When a certification is passed, a diploma is available for download. When all of the requirements are met for a certification, documentation will be emailed within six weeks.
Please note: Receipt of diploma can sometimes take longer during holidays.
Disclaimers of Warranties
The content NewTek University is provided 'as-is'. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, we disclaim any warranty that the content will meet your requirements or will be constantly available and reliable, uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; the results obtained from the use of the content will be effective, accurate, or reliable; or any errors or defects in the content will be corrected. You may use and access the content at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the use of and access to the content.
The content on NewTek University, including training videos and webinar sessions, is for your personal use only. Purchases of online courses in the NewTek University store are non-refundable and non-cancellable.
Attendee cancellation policy for live training sessions
You may cancel live training sessions such as webinars for a refund no fewer than ten (10) days prior to the scheduled date of the first live training session.
NewTek cancellation policy for live training sessions
NewTek reserves the right to cancel live training sessions at its discretion. In the event NewTek that cancels a live training session, NewTek will offer to enroll you in the next available training session at no cost. If for any reason, you cannot participate in the next available training session, NewTek will offer you to receive a refund.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the above mentioned and/or if you have any complaints and/or positive feedback concerning the exam evaluation and summary report, please contact us within 30 days after you’ve received your exam notice of status and evaluation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your cart is empty